Wednesday 17 October 2007

A word from No.6

As the reports that I write are now published in the Rochdale observer, I would just like to mention a few things about what I send and don’t send.

What I send to the editor of the observer is what you read on this site, and I can confirm that I do not write the headline that you read in the paper. The editor is the one who generates… “Pheby hits injury-time leveller as Gabs mount comeback” and “Pheby hits four in Gabs' spree”. I myself would have put “Pheby saves Gabs again in 6 goal thriller”, but unfortunately I cant. This is just incase anyone thinks any favouritism is being dealt towards certain players or staff.

Sometimes the editor changes the report slightly but the real report can always be found on this site, un-biased and truthfull.

Further more…I spent Saturday afternoon watching the game against Cheadle, accompanied by 6 Cheadle pensioners who kindly gave me a blanket to sit on so I “lessoned the chances of getting piles” as they said. I would like to thank them for also informing me that high blood pressure I caused by immigrants and Honda’s, and not sugar, beer, pie’s, etc…as I thought.

No.6

No comments: